Wednesday, September 21, 2016




I am former special education teacher and a parent of three children with 3 very different learning styles and levels.  These experiences have helped me mold my educational goal, which is to "help all students be the best version of themselves".   A blended learning classroom would allow all students to learn at their own pace.  In reality it puts every student on an individualized educational plan. THEY choose what THEY need to excel in THEIR learning.


The students I worked with when I was a teacher had short attention spans, and learned best when activities were changed often.  A rotation model would allow students in my classroom to do a variety of activities for short periods of time.  It would give them the opportunity to meet the objectives of the class using tools of their choice.  This model would also allow student to rotate through small group instruction with a teacher.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment